Veggies All Day


VEGGIES

Do you have trouble getting a lot of veggies in your diet on the daily?

One of my ABSOLUTE favorite snacks is carrots or celery with veggie dip. Normally it is made with sour cream and ranch seasoning powder but to make it healthier and more beneficial I use plain yogurt as the base and then I add ranch seasoning to it! It is so delicious.

This is a great snack to have between meals and it is very filling and satisfying. You get an easy serving of veggies in your day without even thinking twice about it… Vegetables are very important, and the daily intake depends on your age, sex, and activity level! According to my age, sex, and activity level, I need 2 and a half cups of veggies everyday in my diet. Having this simple, easy, and healthy dip with veggies helps me reach my total intake for veggies!!

AM

https://www.choosemyplate.gov/vegetables

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are All Sugars Created Equal?

Milk Mythbusters