On Leadership & Letting Go

As we have all learned, being a leader is more than just being a boss. As Robert Egger said it on his blogpost, leadership is about empowering others to lead. I wanted to share this post because Robert Egger, to me, is epitome of what an amazing leader is. He specifically leads in the non-profit sector and I highly encourage everyone to do some research on him. He's inspiring and contagious! I feel that the best part about his blog post is that he shows humbleness by saying that he still has improvements to make before anyone follow the way that he does it.

I think that Robert Egger is a great leader and someone to take example from. If you're ever feeling uninspired and need a pick up, look him up and remember what a great leader can be.
ep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are All Sugars Created Equal?

Milk Mythbusters